Please read before placing your order.
Update as of 8/10/20
- We have completely sold out of all units and will be ramping up for another production run in September.
- Please email us with your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information.
- Make and model of your vehicle
- Specify if you would like one or two drawers
- Specify if you would like the trail kitchen upgrade with lift up table
- Specify if you would like to source your own refrigerator or have us supply and install it.
- Custom sizes available. Please specify custom dimensions.
- Free Standard Shipping anywhere in the continental United States! We will install it for free if you pick up at our factory in Belmont, CA.
- SUV Overland Cases are all 29" deep x 11-1/4" high.
- SUV Overland Cases come in 2 standard widths.
- Wide Case = 36"
- Narrow Case = 34"
- SUV Overland Cases come in 3 configurations:
- Overland CaseStandard 2 Drawer unit 1 Standard Full Extension Drawer on the left side and 1 Standard Full Extension Drawer on the right side.
- Overland Case 1 drawer with refrigerator prep. 1 Standard Full Extension Drawer on the left side with opening prepped to fit the Dometic CD-30 Refrigerator* on the right side.
- Sprinter Van (Transit and Promaster too!) Mojave Bed. Includes 2 drawers with slide out work surfaces and Dometic CD-30 Refrigerator. Complete unit is set up to slide and secure into your Sprinter Van with no tools needed. Both folding wings pop up into place and is ready for your full size mattress to sleep two in comfort. Back of cabinet has three generous storage cubbies for all your supplies.
- Entire unit can be reversed in the winter to allow you access to the refrigerator and cooking supplies from inside the van when the weather is cold or wet.
- Trail Kitchen Upgrade Upgrades left side drawer to include integrated lift up table and pullout work surface.
- Please be sure to measure your vehicle cargo space prior to ordering to make sure you have the space for the unit.
- All Bad Road Overland Cases are built of the finest materials available
- Outer case is built with 1/2" thick marine grade 9 ply baltic birch plywood with an extremely durable phenolic resin hexa-pattern textured finish.
- Outside edges are protected with aluminum extrusion and all corners are reinforced with steel brackets.
- All Overland Cases come standard with 4 recessed spring loaded handles to allow two people to easily remove and install unit as needed.
- Air Craft Style Cargo Management Tracks are standard on all units and allow for adjustable tiedown points that accommodate all types and sizes of cargo items.
- Drawers are high end furniture grade solid maple with dovetail joinery as found on fine cabinetry with a water resistant polyurethane finish.
- Drawer slides are top of the line heavy duty full extension Fulterer FT510 Ball Bearing Slides.
- Drawer Fronts and horizontal work surfaces are fabricated with solid 3/4" Bamboo (Plyboo) with 3 coats of hand rubbed food safe oil finish. The oil finish is easy to maintain by simply rubbing more oil on periodically to maintain luster and moisture resistance.
FOR SAFETY AND FUNCTION IT IS MANDATORY THAT THE OVERLAND CASE BE SECURED AT ALL FOUR CORNERS
- All Bad Road Overland Cases come with 2 front tiedown hooks at bottom front corner to secure to Vehicle Factory Cargo tiedowns
- Back of Overland Case is secured via top mounted Aircraft Tiedown to Vehicle Factory Cargo Tiedowns.
- All Bad Road Overland Cases are guaranteed against mechanical and workmanship defects for one full year
- Customer is responsible to return unit to Bad Road for repair.
- Bad Road will send out replacement parts at no cost to customer for the first year after purchase.